In collaboration with the state of Telangana, SADA has been set up as an institute to impart the eligible students/ apprentice with the skills of dental assistantship. SADA’s mission is to create a pool of dental assistants via rigorous theoretical and practical training.
BC community : Provide evidence in the form of a cast certificate
SSC attended : Provide Transfer Certificate (TC) as evidence
– To belong to the state of Telangana : Provide evidence in the form of Resident certificate
TRAININGIn the 3 month duration of the course, the students will be trained in
- – Behavior
- – Language and Terminology
- – Class room dental assistantship training
- – Practical dental assistantship training
- – Stress management (yoga)
- – Discipline and confidence
PLACEMENTS AND JOBS
– SADA is committed to provide employment and placements to the candidates who successfully complete the training.
The jobs and placements will be allocated at various dental clinics, hospitals and institutes in and around the state of Telangana.